I had the great opportunity to present a webcast for SharePoint Videos
a few weeks ago on “How to Effectively Manage Enterprise Projects w/ MS Project Server 2010”.
I had the great opportunity to present a webcast for SharePoint Videos a few weeks ago on “How to Effectively Manage Enterprise Projects w/ MS Project Server 2010”.
In today’s project-centric work environment, the ability to coordinate multiple projects with distributed teams, and making high-level strategic decisions based upon consolidated project progress, risk and resource usage information is critical. Microsoft Project Server 2010 is an enterprise-wide project management platform designed to meet these challenges.
In the session, I discussed how to optimize Project Server to manage enterprise projects. You’ll also learn how to:
– Build an Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solution based on Microsoft Project Server
– Create a portfolio of projects using new and existing project plans
– Manage and optimize project resources across the enterprise
– Collaborate with geographically distributed project team members using Project Web Access
– Identify and assign responsibility for project risks and issues
– Monitor and analyze performance of enterprise projects and portfolios
– Leverage SharePoint 2010 collaboration tools
Here’s the recorded presentation:
Here are some additional resources that you may find beneficial: