, Senior Technical Product Manager for Microsoft Project, will kick off the event, which will feature solution demonstrations by Dux Raymond Sy
, Managing Partner of Innovative-e, Inc., and Scott Jamison
, Managing Partner and CEO of Jornata.
Numerous prizes will be given away during the event, including:
– Free copies SharePoint for Project Management published by O’Reilly Media
– Free books from O’Reilly Media and Microsoft Press
– 10 Free copies of MS Project Professional (total combined retail value of $10,000)
– 50 USB drives, Microsoft merchandise and more!
Microsoft Project for the Masses
“Microsoft Project for the Masses” is a free scenario-based resource developed by Innovative-e, Inc. to assist mid-sized organizations with complex resource and schedule management challenges.
This solution features an interactive whitepaper with artifacts (videos, templates and discussion forum) that clearly shows how Microsoft SharePoint, Project Professional, and Project Server can be utilized to solve a particular business problem scenario without the need for intensive efforts to custom configure a project management solution.
SharePoint Lifecycle Management Solution with Project Server 2010
The SharePoint Lifecycle Management Solution with Project Server 2010, developed by Jornata, provides a framework for managing SharePoint business requests.
This free resource is a no-code solution that includes the following in-depth whitepapers and datasets:
– Business Decision Maker/Technical Decision Maker whitepaper that describes the business solution and benefits
– Technical whitepaper that describes how to install and configure the solution
– Project Server 2010 sample databases and templates that can be used to illustrate concepts