Microsoft Project is a project management tool widely used by project managers today. Its’ ability to support project managers to define a schedule, assign resources to tasks and track project status has been instrumental in contributing to project success. However, it can be a challenge for a project manager to share project information and collaborate with the project team with Microsoft Project alone. Microsoft SharePoint 2010 can complement Microsoft Project 2010 and address this gap.
– Create a SharePoint-based Project Management Information System (PMIS)
– Integrate Microsoft Project information with SharePoint
– Empower a project team to collaboratively share relevant information – Build a project management dashboard in SharePoint
– Project Planning 101
– Understanding Task Dependencies, Lead and Lag
– SharePoint 2010 for Project Management Success
– How to Build a Change Control System in SharePoint
Let me know what you think. Thanks!